What is drinks' price on board Halong Bay cruises?
There’s a large selection of drinks on board Halong Bay cruises, from bottled water, canned juice, local distilled liquor to expensive imported champagne. You can find a fully stocked mini-bar fridge in your cabin or plenty of drink choices: wine, beer, cocktails, and liquor at the restaurant bar. Drinks price on board varies from different cruise lines. Find the drink price list of a luxury cruise below for your reference:
- Mineral water (bottle) $1.5
- Soft drinks (Can) $1.5
- Vietnamese coffee (cup) $2
- Cappuccino, Espresso (cup) $3
- Tea (cup) $1.5
- Fresh fruit juice (Glass) $3
- Local beer (Can) $3
- Cocktails (Glass) $6
- Whisky, Gin, Vodka (Glass) $4
- Housewine (Glass) $5 - $7
- Wine (Bottle) $30 - $70
- Champagne (Bottle) $100 - $120
The price above is average cost for drinks on luxury cruises ( 5* star rating cruises). It’s 10% – 15% lower on mid-range cruise and 15% – 30% lower on budget cruises.